- This event has passed.
Transylvania Downhill Straja 2k20
August 11 @ 09:00 - August 14 @ 18:00
REPAVED! Amazing Straja Event comes back, this track this vibes, in august…. Need to know anything more? CONTINUE READING.
In the heart of the Carpathus, situated at an elevation of 1,440m in in the Jiu Valley region of Hunedoara County, Romania.
There is Straja, a small Ski Resort in the winter, provided with a perfect road to Longboard Downhillskateboarding dunring the summer.
This 5km windy road with enough hairpins to get you tired will require as much from your skills as from your technic, quick straights and tight hairpins PLUS a new pavement, makes Straja one of these dream roads you see on the comercials and you would have loved to be there.
With 2000 hayballs, 2000 car tires (placed in between the guardrail and the hay), 15 Marshals, 5 Mobile Marshals, and the years of experience, any kind of rider will feel comfortable to develop his skills and enjoy the track and vibes as it should, safe and having fun.
In this 4rd edition, there will be some CHANGES, for example, no racing:
>>ATTENTION!!! In 2020, ***ACOMMODATION NOT INCLUDED***
-MORE INFO SOON-
>>From 1st of November >> 150€
>> From 1st of January 2020 >> 180 €
This rider’s pack includes:
• Closed and secured track with thousands of haybales, impact matresses, tires and safety net.
• GONDOLA PASS for the full 4 days of skating to be used for uplifts only.
• Personal MEDICAL INSURANCE for each rider.
• Official Transylvania Downhill Straja 2k20 T-shirt
• Access to Fun Zone with bar, music, balance boards, slacklines, miniramp, wallride and hammocks, soundsystem party and live DJs.
• Ambulance and medical team.
• Water/ Watermelon/ Stickers
• MAX 250 riders
REGISTRATION LINK >> https://transylvaniadownhill.com/register/